Monday 30 May 2016

Day Four (28 May)

The teams are working well.  Everyone is in good spirit and enjoying the cool weather, as well as interacting at work.

The mentors are very willing to listen to the youth voices and value their views.  They want them to express their creativity freely.  We noticed the students were a bit shy so we got them to know that they must impress their mentor and work on interacting with them and take the initiative.  The students are know taking the initiative to approach the mentors and work with them.














The thinking routine used today is Colour, Symbol and Image (CSI).  The reflection from two of the participants are as follows:


D. ITTHISAK

COLOR
SYMBOL
IMAGE











I chose the colour green to represent my learning today as I feel that the colour green signifies something new.  I got to learn many new things today, ranging from things related to the Chinese culture to marketing ideas.  For symbol, I chose the infinity symbol to represent my learning today as I realise that there is never an end to learning no matter how experienced or how smart you are.  Finally, image, I feel that the lamp can be compared to how powerful is our learning when it comes to applying them in life. I also think Ironman accurately represent our ability to achieve our goals.




XIE LIN YAO

COLOR
SYMBOL
¥
IMAGE
















I chose the colour red because we have learnt a lot of knowledge today.  I am very excited that I had a chance to learn so much.  I chose the symbol ¥ because what we learnt today cannot use money to buy.  I chose this image because the phrase in the image said ‘best weapon of mankind is knowledge’, it shows that knowledge is very important, if you have knowledge there will be no difficulties for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment